Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Kathy's Evolving Custom Order Part 2

Kathy's Girls are just going to be thrilled to receive these gorgeous custom sets, which are now finally finished. If you haven't read about Kathy's custom start HERE
This set consists of three pieces. Firstly a set of Bobby pins to scatter through the hair, a wonderful pair of little glimmering earrings and finally a distinctive Modern Vintage asymmetrical Rose Necklace.





Here's me modelling the necklace, doesn't it look great? Its a shame I live across the other side of the country or I would be tempted to make myself a set and join her bridal party. Do you think she would notice if I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment