Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Here comes the Bride! Kathy's Custom has Evolved Part 3

Its Finally ready, and I am so happy to show you this romantic Bridal set. This set features vintage tooled Brass feature components which I have hand oxidized and then finished with sparkling Swarovski Diamonte. The flowers were carefully hand coloured and then distressed to add character. The Swarosvki pearls and crystals have all been hand beaded.
This set was designed for Kathy, who has been so much fun to work with. 
Thank -You Kathy for letting me be part of your special day!

Here's the complete set:
The fabulous necklace:



The elegant earrings, to finish the look off beautifully:
The creamy roses to scatter in your hair:


And finally modelled by your truly in style:

1 comment:

  1. Carla, you are a divine individual and I seriously do love you!

    I received my jewellery and pins yesterday and they are perfect. Beyond perfect, in fact. I gave you the vaguest ideas of what I wanted and in the end you created something so exactly right, it makes me think that we really must be soul mates!

    You will certainly be a part of my wedding day because I will think of you when I put on my gorgeous jewels and pins. I'll be sure to send you photos so you can see just how perfect your creation is.

    Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete