Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Give me COLOUR!


Because I do a lot of bridal work, I work a lot in soft and neutral tones, so every now and again its great to break out the colour!
And what about these gorgeous sets? All individual and One of a Kind. Sold in sets of three, ready to wear singularly or scattered through the hair.
Each set is US$24.95 in my Etsy store, Lulu Splendor
If you are looking for matching sets for bridesmaids, I can make them for you, just send me a convo through my Etsy store and I'll be happy to help.

For readers of Blog, I am offering free worldwide shipping on any of my 'Vintage Splendor" Bobby pin sets. Just write the title of this blog entry in the message box at checkout. Valid until the end of January 2009. (I actually haven't finished listing them yet, so if you are interested in a particular set here that I still have listed, let me know and I'll set up a reserved listing for you)













No comments:

Post a Comment