Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Plating is IN

For those waiting on customs from Feb, the plating is in, its late, but its here. I am now setting stones and pearls like crazy. Lots of new things for the store too, so watch this space as I will post them all here first.
Also, I am collecting photos of plating colours and placing them down the side of this blog (look to the left) for easy reference.
NOTE: I have a NEW plating colour.... vintage silver. Yummy! Its actually hand finished by me and I must say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
New Swarovski colour too. Powder Almond pearls and Silk rhinestones. Fabulous for lovers of champagne and nude colour tones. Stand by because I'll post those here too.

2 comments: