Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Some more Jewelled Fascinators


It Has taken a little while to pin Grace down to do some sore modelling for me, but this evening I pinned her down (literally) and had her model my latest creations for the hair. 
I'll post different items over the next few days.
today's pieces are some new feathered pieces. 
I started by making the feathered arrangements and then created some vintage brooches as centre pieces.
They are all trimmed in Swarovski rhinestones and Pearl, and one piece features a hand coloured and distressed rose.

Let me introduce you. These pieces will all be added to my Etsy shop this week.
Celine:



Bethany:





No comments:

Post a Comment