Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Jessica's Matching Bracelet

Jessica (H. that is, please don't get confused, I happen to have a few Jessica customers by coincidence, at the present time) bought my most beautiful Ursula necklace. This necklace is so classically beautiful.  Its asymmetrical, feminine and memorable.
(that's me modelling it BTW)

After she received it, she asked me to make her a coordinating bracelet, so once again I got out my beads, components and blu-tak and roughly 'sketched' and idea for her:
After she approved the design, and gave me the go ahead, I have gone ahead and produced a bracelet that is SO delicious, I think I want one myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment