Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Lovely New bits





I am always looking to make hair accessories that sit a bit differently on the head and fit n with a variety of hairstyles. I have come up with a variety of designs in my Luxe range. These pieces are pretty much one of a kind at the moment. I think if I recreated them I would make variation anyway.
This first piece is Sabine (below). I seriously love her. I just like the way she looks so delicate and floral in the hair. She is so Romantic looking and just the right size. Not to big that she overpowers, but big enough t0 be seen and accessorise as she should.

Next is Amore (above). So elegant and sparkly. Hundreds of jewels sitting in divine vintage settings arranged into a lovely feminine wave. Although she is bold in sparkles, her soft waves make her very soft and graceful. (she is sold already)



No comments:

Post a Comment