Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Colour finshes..... Which would you like?

I am able to offer my pieces in a choice of colours, here are some colour samples for your reference.

Silver Colours

Shiny Silver. 
This one is sealed, it wont ever tarnish. A gorgeous glossy light silver colour.

Rhodium. 
A luxury finish. A darker silver that's great if you are looking for a traditional vintage colour. This colour is also known as white gold.


Vintage Silver.
Wonderfully antiqued, all done by hand. I have this silver plated, and then oxide and polish back by hand. This colour may tarnish a bit over time. It is not sealed. Its easy to care for, keep it wrapped in the acid free tissue I supply to avoid tarnishing.  A wipe with a polishing cloth every now and again will keep it looking great!


Gold Colours.

Shiny Gold
This Lovely Glossy is colour is in a fabulous warm shade.

Matt Gold
A beautiful shade, with a velvety finish

Vintage Brass
An Antiqued finish, hand finish for a unique patina. Great for vintage looks!
This finish is hand done and so subtle variations occur.


No comments:

Post a Comment