Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Back for 2010!

I'm back for the new year, after enjoying a short break with my family. Its still summer school holidays here, and my kids are home until the start of February, so over the rest of the month, I'll just work around fitting in everything as best I can!

I am reopening my Etsy shop today some time.....
Whats new for 2010??
PEARLS! and thousands of really really tiny ones!
I have always used 100% Swarovski pearls, but the smallest they make them is 4mm.... small, but not small enough for some of my ideas, so I have managed to get my hands on some others that I am pleased with. I have them in White and Cream (Ivory) and I find the quality and colour match to be quite complimentry. It allows me to trim my pieces in a whole new way...

New Bobby Pin Sets......


Lots of other new items and favorites too!

Areas I would like to expand on this year are Tiaras. I have made some really lovely tiaras as customs over the last year, but have never had them in the shop, and so intend to add a few small pretty ones.
here are a handful I have made as customs in 2009.


I also will expand my necklace collection, continuing to make showstoppers:

but also adding some pretty little pieces:
 
and lots more!
Happy New Year
Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment