Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Very Important Christmas and New Year Production times for Lulu Splendor Customs.

We are fast heading toward the time of year when we in Australia take our summer vacation! During this time my platers close for 2-3 weeks which affects my production, as during this time I cannot get anything plated (all my work is beautifully plated). If you require a custom piece for your wedding in January/February please organise your order with me now, or at least by the end of November. March weddings should be organised by Christmas so that I can have all preparation work done for when the platers reopen in Mid January, for delivery during February.
I intend closing my shop over the Christmas / New Year period to have a break myself!
I am aiming to have my shop well stocked with favorites and one off pieces during the time when the platers are closed.
I hope this information helps you in your wedding planning if you have further questions please just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment