Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Tiff's Wedding

Heres the most lovely Tiff, who was married on the shore of Lake Superior (MN) , she had one of those fabulous fall days that are freaky gorgeous and summery, and what can I say, it all looks perfect!





Tiff was the first person to choose the colour combination in the cream pearl with the Golden Shadow (light Champagne). It's such a lovely combination, and now a firm favourite of mine. I know her set has already inspired a number of brides. Thank You Tiff!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Set! Golden Shadow is one of my favourite Swarovski shades. You made it work so well with the gold tone metals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, thank YOU!! You were so wonderful to work with and your beautiful creations made me feel like an absolute princess! I can't wait to treat myself to more of your phenomenal pieces. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete