Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Catherine's Wedding


Sometimes I just create a piece because I am inspired by the shape and form. When I used to have the 'Big Business" I always felt that the creative process was stifled because it wasn't just about making a beautiful piece of jewellery, the focus became upon how that one piece fit into a set for the retailers.
Luckily for me, now I am a wholly solo show, I can really make whatever I like. This is how this gorgeous little fascinator came into being. Its not part is a set, it just sits on its own so that the wearer can place it uniquely and make it theirs.
And so we come to Catherine, who has sent me these beautiful photos to make my heart a-flutter!
I think it really embodies what I am trying to achieve here: elegant simplicity.
Thank you so much for sharing Catherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment