Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Corrie's Wedding

You'd have to agree that Corrie looks completely stunning! She has a beautiful strapless gown and a divine bolero from fellow Etsy seller Bonzie , and of course her Lulu Splendor collection! Enjoy these pics and thanks Corrie for sharing.


Here is what I designed for her. The inspiration for this set was her bolero. We used rhodium plate to match into the grey pearls on the jacket, cream pearls to tone in with the dress and of course, rhinestone for glamourous sparkle. I made a collection of hairpins for her hair to scatter through and enhance the style, a very pretty triple stranded bracelet, and an asymmetrical necklace with a floral rose feature. Corrie's solution to keeping the necklace firmly in the perfect place without worry on the day was a dab of nipple glue (LOL!) on the back. She said it worked perfectly and didn't give it another thought for the whole day! I love a practical solution.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous set and a stunning bride! And may have to steal the idea of the nipple glue!

    ReplyDelete