Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

Cake Toppers




I am a little behind on my Cake Toppers update.
I guess they are a bit like a work in progress. I did have a section in shop for a very brief time which I had planned to make some for information and pricing purposes, but I just couldn't find the time to get them done, so I took it away.
In the mean time however, I have continued slowly making them by request. Its been a great way to 'sort' out the process, and design as well as thinking about the costing structure of them. So far, I am really happy with the progress and am still aiming to have them in my shop, but in the mean time, they are available by request only.

1 comment:

  1. I think im going to need one of these too, lol! But maybe a bit smaller! These would look so pretty framed afterward. what a great momento of the day!

    ReplyDelete