Welcome to my Lulu Splendor blog, where I feature my brides on their wedding day, as well as unique jewelery and accessories handcrafted by me!

New Fascinators


I have crafted some gorgeous new fascinators that feature vintage brass brooches. These are so pretty! Each one is ivory and are made with a variety of goose, rooster and ostrich. I have designed these to mostly sit flat against the head, with just a few wispy tendrils or feature plumes for style.
All the brooches are of course trimmed in beautiful Swarovski crystal pearls and rhinestones.
I had been waiting for two weeks for Grace to be available to model them for me. We took a chance Sunday morning, in the wind, and with a black storm brewing. Grace is hilarious as she happily puts her head into the bushes to get a nice green background. We have been in drought here and the garden is yellow and sun burnt, so finding a pretty spot to use as a backdrop is a challenge in itself. Grace ha become a seasoned hair model now and knows just how to strike a pose and angle her head. Thanks Gracie, you are a gem.










No comments:

Post a Comment